Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yesterday when I got home from work I had the rare opportunity to come home to an empty house. Youngest was at his after school program, oldest was at my parents being tutored and Summer hadn't gotten home from work yet. So I took the time to do a little cleaning in the kitchen, and read a couple blogs. By the time summer came home I had started to cook dinner on the stove. When she got in she wanted to relax a little bit and unwind at the computer.

After a little bit of time at the computer oldest calls and asked when we wanted him home. Told him that dinner would be done around 6 and be here by then. That was a little before 5. Well I'm not one to waste some alone time with my wife if at all possible. So I went to her and hugged her and started kissing her neck and nibbling her ear lobes. I just love to do that to her. She shudders and giggles when I do that to her. She immediately asked me if I wanted to go into the bedroom.

Do humans need oxygen?

She walked into the bedroom and stepped into the wash room and closed the door. So I just laid on the bed waiting for her. She came out fully undressed. She just takes my breathe away when she does that. Seeing her naked form in front of me. Simply amazing.

She laid next to me in bed and said she wanted me to hold her so she could relax some more after work. No problems from me. Cuddle time is as good to me as nookie time. We just lay there holding each other and she began to talk to me about how her day went. I just listened to her and didn't try to say anything unnecessary. After she was done talking she kissed me and basically told me to make love to her now. Then she started taking off my clothes and rubbing my chest. I thought she wanted some slow love making so I went to kiss her and do a little foreplay when she said no. She wanted me in her. Now. I reached over to the nightstand, grabbed the lube and applied some to myself and just entered into her. She was really ready sooner than I expected her to be. It was wonderful;. No one was home. Doors were open. We were vocal. I felt myself getting ready to climax and she told me to just let it go. I did just that. A minute later oldest walks in the front door calling for us saying he was home.

Can you say show stopper?

I jumped up from bed and ran to close the bedroom door just in time to see my mom walk in the front door. Summer and I just looked at each other and laughed.

IO got dressed and went to the living room to greet mom and my son. I was a little flushed.

Learned my lesson though. Always watch the clock!

Now to see if we can continue tonight where we left off yesterday. This time it's all about pleasuring her.

2 comments:

Angel said...

What a great time! Absolutely take advantage of an empty house. Those are rare times. And at the end of it all you had the adrenaline rush of them getting home. *chuckle*

Anonymous said...

An even better post!