Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ch Is Very Sick

For those who stop by my hubby's blog, and wondering why he hasn't updated. He had good day of hunting yesterday, came home at 6:30 p.m. had dinner with us. He helped me with J's sicence project while I was getting C ready for bed. After wards we did my HNT pic which is already posted on my blog, and we both went to bed.

All in all it was a good night, this morning CH woke up not feeling well. About 12:15 p.m. He calls my cell which is off since I was at work and told me he was going to the e.r. he hasn't been feeling well since I left for work. The second to last text message I got said they are taking blood from me, and finding me a room. His dad took him to the hospital and that is where he is at the moment.

On top of Ch going to the hospital, I was called to get C from school he isn't feeling well either. I just hope and pray that I don't get whatever is going around because I have my operation on Tuesday.

May every one's weekend be a good one.

5 comments:

cinnamon girl said...

Get well soon CH!

Anonymous said...

I hope CH Is feeling better soon, and I wish you the best for your surgery!!

Satan said...

Best wishes to get better soon ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Good luck you guys!

Trueself said...

Sending my very best good health vibes your way.