Friday, January 19, 2007

The price of Sin

I found this list over at Dad's life. He got it over at Blonde's blog and he accepted her invitation to steal it. Look over the list, and add up how much your sins are worth. You only get credit for a sin once, no matter how many times you've done it. And feel free to let me know how much your sins are worth and comment on any particular sins you want ;-)

Smoked pot -- $10
Did acid -- $5
Ever had sex at church -- $25
Woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you -- $40
Had sex with someone on MySpace -- $25
Had sex for money -- $100
Vandalized something -- $20
Had sex on your parents' bed -- $10
Beat up someone -- $20
Been jumped -- $10
Crossed dressed -- $10
Given money to stripper -- $25
Been in love with a stripper -- $20
Kissed some one who's name you didn't know -- $0.10
Hit on some one of the same sex while at work -- $15
Ever drive drunk -- $20
Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while still drunk -- $50
Used toys while having sex -- $30
Got drunk, passed out and don't remember the night before -- $20
Went skinny dipping -- $5
Had sex in a pool -- $20
Kissed someone of the same sex -- $10
Had sex with someone of the same sex -- $20
Cheated on your significant other -- $10
Masturbated -- $10
Cheated on your significant other with their relative or close friend -- $20
Done oral -- $5
Got oral -- $5
Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- $25
Stole something -- $10
Had sex with someone in jail -- $25
Made a nasty home video -- $15
Had a threesome -- $50
Had sex in the wild -- $20
Been in the same room while someone was having sex -- $25
Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars -- $20
Had sex with someone 10 years older -- $20
Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27 -- $25
Been in love with two people or more at the same time -- $50
Said you love someone but didn't mean it -- $25
Went streaking -- $5
Went streaking in broad daylight -- $15
Been arrested -- $5
Spent time in jail -- $15
Peed in the pool -- $0.50
Played spin the bottle -- $5
Done something you regret -- $20
Had sex with your best friend -- $20
Had sex with someone you work with at work -- $25
Had anal sex -- $80
Lied to your mate -- $5
Lied to your mate about the sex being good -- $25


So what's my Grand Total? I'm actually surprised it was as high as it is. A whopping $570.50! WOW! Looks like I have a lot to make up for.

Anyways feel free to put this on your site and sum it up on your own. Just let me know if you take this so I can see how much you owe. :D

9 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

I took this someone else a few days ago and I think my total was over 670 dollars, which means I have been a very bad boy. :)

Therese in Heaven said...

$150. But the list is pretty flawed for a few reasons: 1, the list is rather limited. Many more sins than these. And 2, not all of these are actually sinful. Wild, maybe, but not sinful. :)

Rob said...

I agree with Heavenly Therese - peeing in CH's pool is not sinful at all, so long as he doesn't catch ya! (evil grin)

Anonymous said...

hi, im jose from singapore and im working for a magazine called love airways. the magazine deals with anything pertaining to love issues. i've read your blog and i think you might be able to contribute something that might be of interest to us. if you think this is an interesting proposition, do hit me back at jose@loveairways.com and we'll furnish you with more details.

hoping to hear from you soon,
jose

Michael said...

Hey, I just stopped by to see what's up with you and SR lately and I found your "shopping list". Oh, wait, this is supposed to be things you've done, not things you WANT to do. I'll be right back...
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK, I think I did it right this time...$435.60.

Anonymous said...

I agree with T in heaven. Not all these things are sinful necessarily. Like using toys when you have sex ... is that commandment 11? haha. small joke.

Hey, by the way, I'm back to blogging. Watch my site for more updates...

ArtfulDodger said...

Boobie.

Summer Rose said...

What bobbie?

Desmond Jones said...

I got 50 cents more than Therese (so there go all the pool-party invitations. . .)