Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oh yes another great day. I stayed home from work today due to a sore back. I spent most of the morning in bed with a heating pad on it. after the kids got sent off to school Summer came in to give me a hug and see how I was doing. She ended up staying in bed with me. We had a very long meal. It was a full course meal with appetizers, salad, soup, main course, and several deserts. Life is good. :D

We haven't taken the time to enjoy a full course meal in a very long time. Lately we've been eating a lot of take out and fast food. These fancy restaurants are nice to enjoy and have been sorely missed.

My back is feeling better now BTW. Not 100%, but better none the less.

4 comments:

Therese in Heaven said...

Thankfully all these rich and decadent meals being eaten in the neighbhorhood aren't fattening.

O272 said...

Glad to hear you're eating well, CH! Don't want that duck to go to waste! ;)

Anonymous said...

HAH! Great post buddy.

Pheasant season is over here. Another one in the books.

Rob said...

Well CH, all I can say is that a lot of underfed blog readers are a tad jealous! So dude, with that said, do you feel another sore back attack cumming on soon? (evil grin)