Thursday, January 18, 2007

What's your sexual IQ?

For lack of anything substantial to post today I have decided to let you all know how smart I am in the arts of sexual knowledge. As you can see I'm a genius. So if there is anything that you want to know I'll be more than happy to tell you anything you want to know. After all, as you can see I pride myself on giving my friends all the guidance they need. :D



You have a sexual IQ of 156





When it comes to sex, you are a super genius. You have had a lot of experience, and sex interests you so you know a lot about it. You pride yourself on being a source of information and guidance to all of your friends.




Take this quiz at QuizUniverse.com

2 comments:

Summer Rose said...

Okay this was really goofy!!
there is no hidden talent to me.
Are you happy now?
S.R.

ArtfulDodger said...

yeah, I agree with Summer, that was waaaay to easy! give us something hard... ummm, you know what I mean.