Thursday, May 05, 2005

Not much to update with.

Well I don't know what is going on at the moment. I have been working nights all week and haven't had a chance to talk to my wife since Sun. When I get home from work in the morning she gets up and gets the kids ready for school. She goes to work in the afternoon and wakes me up as she is walking out the door. I leave when she gets home from work. We have been like two ships passing in the night. Last night was my last night to work the night shift for awhile. The job got canceled due to rain so my boss told us we could use vacation and go home early if we wanted to. So I took some vacation time and called my wife to say I'm on my way home. She got up[set with me saying that if I came home I would be "invading her space". How can I invade her space when I'm in my own house? That's all there is to write about today. I'll check back later.

On a side note is anybody reading this? I was just curious and was wondering if anyone has some feed back. I'm new to the blog and am not sure if I have it set up to accept comments or not.

No comments: