Saturday, August 05, 2006

WARNING! You'll poke an eye out!

Well before you scroll down I must warn you.......

The next picture is NOT very flattering. For me anyways. But in the name of good fun I will post this anyways. It has been brought up by Mr. Husbland this morning that his ....ahem pouch is more tanned than his ass. So I said to myself that I have never really noticed that. Then I was dared by O to post a pic so that we can compare from last weeks ass pic just how much more tanned I might be. I think that it's just an anomaly that Mr. H has. But we'll just have to see with the proof now won't we. And for this picture of me O will be posting one of herself as well as payment. So check it out here!

Now don't say I didn't warn you! You have plenty of time to exit now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Picture has been removed to protect people's eyesight and appetites. Sorry.

12 comments:

O272 said...

Look, Ma! No hands! ;)

Great pic, CH!!! :::applause:::

Rob said...

Gee CH, smooth as a baby's bum, I see. SR must really enjoy the scenery eh? Btw dude, I agree with Mr. H, you really must become a better negotiator where O is concerned! (evil grin)

NeverEnough said...

The comments here are almost as good as the picture :)

ArtfulDodger said...

well... you did warn us didn't you? hehe. I don't think that is all that uncommon, gotta take a look but I believe my nutsack is darker skinned as well.

Anonymous said...

Artful, the word "nutsack" makes me giggle. I'm such a grown up. ;)

Great HNT shot! Nice shave job.

Sir Dirty Joke said...

Oh no! lol

FTN said...

Note to self: Next time CH issues a warning, LISTEN TO HIM.

Nothing against you, CH, just not the type of thing I like to see when I'm trying to eat lunch.

ArtfulDodger said...

Hey! Where'd the nutsack picture go??

Confused Husband said...

O Thanks for the applause. :D I was so worried about what you might think. ::blushing::

Next time I need to do better at my negotiating skills.

Mr. H No ccelerator here. Thtats 100% natural. :D

rob Yes she does like the smooth look. Nice N Soft!

neverenough Thanks!

Art I liek that ..nutsack! HA!

whoami Thanks! I shave evry other day. I'm such a grown up too.

dirty joke sir Welcome and thanks.

ftn I put that waring there for a reason. You should have known. I wont take it personally.

Art I removed it on request of the lovely wife. She thought people were getting upset after O's husband commented on her site.
CH

O272 said...

Mr. O is a lot like me - a smartass! His comment was all in good fun, though, so don't worry about it!

Thanks for playing along, CH!

Rob said...

Gee CH, down so soon? The pic dude - I was referring to the pic! (evil grin)

FTN said...

Aw, I was just joking about the lunch/appetite thing. That's what I get for eating Rocky Mountain oysters from the cafeteria anyways.