Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Still alive (I think)

Just dropping by to let everyone know that I am still around. Just having a hard time at work. I'm working the night shift this week and next week. 7-5:30. At least that is what it is supposed to be. Didn't get home till 6:30 yesterday morning. Then having to deal with noisy kids at home while I'm trying to sleep is no help at all.

This morning was the worst though. A certain cowoker at work called me up 45 minutes after I fell asleep today. We'll call her C.U.N.T. That is an acronym for Can't Understand Normal Thinking. :D Anyways C.U.N.T. calls me up asking me where the keys are for the 4yard dump truck was that I drove last night. SR answers the phone, and tells me what they want. I said "I don't know. Tell them I'm sleeping." I then heard C.U.N.T. talk to my wife with an attitude before hanging up. That was it. My buttons were pushed. I was PISSED! I felt my blood pressure rise and may face get hot. SR got in the shower then and I called my leadworker. Yelled at him and said that C.U.N.T. (god I love that :-) ) better take my name out of her cell phone and she better not fucking call me ever again. I then called the co-worker that called me sweetie and bitched at her as well since she was left in charge that day as I was working nights and my 2 superiors were in a class. She said that they were just looking for the keys. I told her that I locked them in the truck on purpose and hung up.

Later this afternoon, after pretty much zero sleep, I called my leadworker back and apologized for yelling at him. He said that it was fine he would be pissed as well. Then he asked why I locked the Keys in the truck on purpose. I said it was simple. The keys were locked in the truck when I needed it the night before, plus C.U.N.T. left a shit load of her garbage in thee as well. There was food wrappers, soda bottles, spit out food in a napkin, all over the truck. I told him that I am not her dam maid. He said well we'll just have to deal with that this afternoon.

So an hour ago my supervisor calls me and asks what happened and I explained it to him. He told me not to say anything and let him deal with the other peoples incompetence. He told her that she SHALL (a big word in state terms) remove my number from her phone, she SHALL go through proper chain of command next time, and she SHALL clean the vehicle so it will be ready for me tonight at 7PM. Also said a few other things as well that aren't that important. He did have a question for SR though. He wanted to know why she didn't just yell at C.U.N.T. and let her have it. She said that she thought it would get me in trouble. He said if it happens again she can say whatever she wants to the offending person with no fear of me facing consequences.

That is all for now. I'll update again in a few days if I can get some sleep. Until then I did have an assignment for SR for when I was working nights. Hopefully she will remember. (REMINDER DEAR!) I asked her to write me an erotic post for me to read to keep me company till we can be together again. I hate not being able to have her in bed with me at night.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Yeah SR, don't forget now! (evil grin)

O272 said...

Looking forward to SR's post!

Get some Zzz's, CH!!!