Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Interesting conversation

Just wanted to let you all know that we are having a very good conversation over on Digger's Unsolicited Advice. I do recommend dropping by and giving it a read.



So today was a shitty day at work. I got sprayed in the face with emulsified asphalt. To hard to explain what it is. But lets say that it is hot and sticky. It is all over my face, beard and hair. I took a shower and was able to get most of it off my face. But it is still in my hair and beard. If it don't come out tomorrow I might have to shave my head and face. :(
My s-i-l got permission from her probation officer to come to our house for 3 weeks. So we are going to pick her up on Sat. morning. So we will be able to finish our shopping when she is here to watch the kids.
I just love shopping online. In a matter of 5 minutes sitting at home I was able to buy Summer 95% of her gifts. I'll finish the rest tomorrow online.
Sorry if it's not an exciting post but there's really not much happening. Still trying to figure out how to word what I want to say about my belief system. But some of it is coming out over on Digger's sight.

4 comments:

O272 said...

Ouch! Sorry about the asphalt spray thingie!

If it makes you feel better, I heard on the radio recently that a bald (shaved) head is the hottest physical attribute for a man according to some survey or another. ;)

Michael said...

I've been shaving my head for about 8 years now. I tried to go back but the shaved head is so much more low maintenance. I shave it with clippers once a week and I don't have to worry about fixing it in the mornings or anything. It will look funny at first, but you get used to it pretty quickly.

M-

Confused Husband said...

o272, I used to have a completely bald head. I took a razor to it for a few months. Summer didn't like it at all.

Michael, Thats what I do in the summer time. I clip my hair 2 times a week with no gaurd. Then when it starts to cool off I let it grow a little bit. I clip it with a #3 about every other week. Been doing that for over 4 years now. And to think when I first met Summer my hair was down past my shoulders.
CH

Michael said...

Yeah, I used to have hair down past my shoulders too, looked good in a pony tail. But I cut it when I started working in Surgery. Then it started getting thinner and thinner so I finally just clipped it as short as I could get it. I used to shave it smooth but that was almost as much hassle as keeping it long. I used to have an earring too, but my wife made me take it out when I turned 30;said I was too old for it. Can you imagine that? But being a person of mediocre self-esteem who thrives on seeking the approval of others, I complied.
M-