Friday, November 10, 2006

A stolen Meme

I'm bored! So I stole this from Artfuldodger. Just part of my new duties as his apostle spreading the word to keep the faith.



1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
The simple fact that she had a self induced miscarriage. Didn't want my baby so she did a lot of crank to get rid of it. Nothing major.

2. When was the last time you shaved?
Can't remember. I think it was a week and a half ago. I HATE to shave. Usually once a week.

3. What were you doing at 8:00 am this morning?
Laying in bed feeling sick.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Emailing with my favorite blonde, and IMing with SR.

5. Are you any good at math?
That was my favorite subject in school.

6. Your prom night?
Was fun. Went to a Japanese restaurant where they cook the food at your table. Went to the prom danced, and went home.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Have no clue.

8. Are you upset about Britney Spears failed marriage?
Am I supposed to be?

9. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile?
Some of them. I'm going to change the song soon. Then I will know the words.

10. Last thing you received in the mail?
Another hunting catalog.

11. How many different beverages have you had today?
All I've had to drink today was water.

12. Do you ever leave messages on peopleÂ’s answering machines?
Isn't that what your supposed to do?

13. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
Garth Brooks 1992

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No

15. What was the most painful dental procedure youÂ’ve ever had?
All four wisdom teeth pulled at the same time.

16. What is out your back door?
The jungle also known as my back yard.

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Getting ready to go pheasant hunting.

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I didn't know it did anything to your hair.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Nope.

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Meaning what? I use the towels the next day ithatsts what you mean.

22. Some things you are excited about?
Getting out of bed. Going pheasant hunting on private land this weekend for the opener. continueing the lovmakingng session SR and I started yesterday morning.

23. What is your favorite flavor of Jell-O?
Haven't had Jello in years.

24. Describe your key chains.
Just a ring witKeyses on it. Noting special.

25. What is the very first song in your iTunes library?
Don't have an iTunes library. My son does but not me.

26. Where do you keep your change?
n the change jar.

27. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Which one? I have quite a few.

28. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
HS it was sunny. Technical school it was raining.

29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Of course. Don't want kids or cats sneeking in.

30. Do you want to keep blogging?
Of course I do.

4 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Hey you had your wisdom teeth out all at once too?! Did that suck or what? Funny, alot of our answers were the same or close to being the same. Good job 'o apostle!

Feel better.

Confused Husband said...

Art Yeah I had them all done at once back in 94. It wasn't too bad until the novacaine wore off. Wouldn't have been so bad if I did what I was supposed to do and go straight home. Insead SR and I went out for a few hours.

Feling better now that SR got home and cooked some dinner.
CH

O272 said...

Sadly, I have NOT lost my concert virginity. Now it's such a big deal that I have to wait for a really good one to come around! :P~

Good luck w/ the birds this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging, I'm reading!