Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Conversations

A little peek into a fun conversation a few days ago between SR, S-I-L and myself. It was a brief conversation but was memorable for me. We were watching a Carrie Underwood video on TV. I believe it was for the song "Before He Cheats" or something like that. Hey it was country. How do you expect me to know? Anyways here's how it went.

SR "She's hot!"

S-I-L "Dam your right she is."

CH Sitting back with a shit eating grin on my face.

S-I-L "Oh things I'd like to do to her."

CH "Oh the possibilities." Smile getting bigger.

SR "What possibilities?"

"Well the possibility of getting the 3 of us alone in the same room together. Oh yeah."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well you said she was hot. So I'm just thinking about the doors that are about to open in our lives."

"I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that she was very pretty."

"But you said she was hot."

I faked pouting and we got a good laugh over it.

It never would have worked anyways. She's a country singer.

9 comments:

Rob said...

"S-I-L: Oh things I'd like to do to her."

Is S-I-L into girls or was she just pulling your chain, CH? (metaphorically speaking of course - evil grin)

O272 said...

Which 3? You, SIL and SR? SIL, SR, and Carrie U.? You, SIL and Carrie U.? Or you, SR, and Carrie U.? ;)

Confused Husband said...

Rob My SIL is into anything at least once. I have on several occaisions witnessed her kissing different women. On two occaisions I've seen her fondling and doing other things to a womans breasts. But she is also very much into men. So no chain pulling. Her and SR are total opposites in this regard.

O Seeing as there is absolutely no attraction to my SIL at all, the 3 would be SR, C.U. and myself. It was all in humor. I just thought that it was weird of SR to say she was hot. She's never said that about another woman before that I've ever heard. So I thought I'd run with it.
CH

FindingHeart said...

Wife always said Jessica Alba was hot. Since then, wife has gone gay and I had the opportunity to say, "Well, now we could threesome." Her response was just the other side of a laughing 'Hell No.' Not even with her new preference can I get a 3 in my sights. Ha! A guy can dream...

Confused Husband said...

findingheart So true a guy can dream. The least she could have done was give you one last chance at a 3 way.
CH

Anonymous said...

Ha--funny one CH

ArtfulDodger said...

At least a good panty pillow fight!! That's all I ask! Is that to much?

Just Me said...

Is SIL stand for son-in-law or sister-in-law, because that will make a huge difference.

Confused Husband said...

justme It stands for sister in law. I'm not old enough to have kids that are old enough to be married.
CH