Saturday, October 22, 2005

Un-happy anniversary.

Well exactly one year ago today my wife told me that she wanted to leave me. But since then things are doing better so I'll try to let the past be the past.

As far as the ticking time bomb I posted about in my last post it has stopped ticking. I'm not sure why but it has. I'm pretty confident that we can afford the house payments now. My wife is excited about the upcoming interview also. We believe that she will be getting this job. Here's to hoping.

I really don't have much else to write about so this is going to be it for today. I made up for it on Thu. night though when I made 2 posts in 1 day. So good night. I'm going to cook a late dinner.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Sounds like things are going in the right direction! Congratulations and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that things are moving slong with the house. It is also good that you are letting the past stay in the past and you aren't dwelling on the negative things. I hope the interview for you wife goes well and she gets that job!
Good luck!