Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm wondering if this was sent out to other bloggers that blog at work. Or was it just me?


Effective Immediately!!

We are asking that somewhere between starting and quitting time and without infringing too much on the time usually devoted to lunch period, coffee breaks, rest period, story telling, ticket selling, vacation planning, rehashing of last nights TV shows, bidding on auction items, and visiting sights like Blogger, and Wordpress, that each employee endeavor to find some time that can be set aside and known as the "WORK BREAK".

To some this may be a radical innovation, but we honestly believe the idea has great possibilities. It can conceivably be an aid to steady employment and it might also be a means of assuring regular pay checks.

While the idea of the Work Break Plan is not compulsory, it is hoped that each employee will find enough time to give the plan a fair trial.

Management


I don't know what it is I just haven't had much time to be blogging lately. It's not that I don't have anything to write about. It's just that with school being out my entire day is focused on the boys and keeping them occupied. There is quite a bit for me to say though. I do hope to get to doing that soon. Things have taken a turn for the better on a few fronts around the house hold. Youngest is still having his issues, but things are moving along quite well the past week or so.

2 comments:

Summer Rose said...

Does this mean that you would be coming home for dinner? Or does this still mean you would have to be there durning your whole work break, either way you would be getting a home cooked meal if it's something that isn't fast, like fish sticks & Mac n cheese.
S.R.

Confused Husband said...

Are you sayingthat there is something wrong with Fish Sticks and Mac n Cheese? When I was a kid that was a gourmet meal! Well not really but you thats a gourmet meal to our kids anyways.

It don't really mean much of anything. It was a joke thing here at the office and I had nothing better to write.

It is better for me to be here at the office even when I'm at lunch. You've seen how the phone rings when I just try to sit down. Besides I like having you and the kids come down here for a little bit every day. Gives me somethingorward to.
CH