Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!


Seeing as I have to work tomorrow night We had our Father's Day goings on tonight. Last night while out shopping I got my gift. A new BBQ! My oldest son and I were up till almost midnight last night putting it together. We had a good time doing it too.

This morning I was put to work cleaning the back yard so that it would be somewhat ready for the new grill. helped my son straighten the garage up a little, helped Summer fold laundry, and cleaned the pool. Lastly around 2:30 I put a pork roast on the rotisserie and cooked it real slow.

Let me just say that it was AMAZING! I love this new grill. Using the rotisserie is THE way to cook roasts. Next I want to try to cook a rack of ribs on there. My dad did that a few months ago the turned out real juicy.

Any ways this is enough boringness for you to have to read for the night. Hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day!

3 comments:

Recovering Soul said...

Sounds good, CH, when are you having us all over for a BBQ???

for a different kind of girl said...

My grill is two uses away from being at the end of the driveway on trash day. When are you planning to ship that one out to me?

Glad you had a nice Father's Day!

Confused Husband said...

RS When do you all want to come over for a BBQ? I'd love to cook for you all. Just tell me when and what to cook. :D

Kick Ass Rack Um.....don't hold your breath on that one. I mean I like you and all. But there are just some things a kick ass rack can't buy. I'd be more than happy to give you the old one though. It's still in good condition. Just needs a little TLC. Or you can come out for the party that RS wants me to through. :D
CH