Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The beginning

Well to start off with I have been married for 11 years. I love my wife more than anything in this world except for our two sons. We got married in 1994 when I was 20 and my wife was 18. It was 1 month after my 20th birthday and 1 month before my wifes 19th birthday. I'm not sure how to say all of the details of what is going on but now after 11 years of marriage my wife wants to leave me. I admitedly have some anger issues. I used to yell at my wife quite often. I have never hit her or even threatened to hit her. But I yell alot. Well at least I used to yell alot. It has been 13 months since I last lost my temper with my wife. The last time it happened something changed in me. I actually saw her crying because of what I had said to her. I saw what I had been doing to her for the last 10 years of our marriage. I made a vow to myself that day to never lose my temper with her again. I have been successfull with that vow for 13 months now.
For now that will have to do. will tell more of the story later.

No comments: