Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pictures

Blogger is finally cooperating today. So here is the photos I wanted to post last night.

Another beautiful sunrise on the marsh. I live for moments like this!

This would be the birds we shot. This picture ws taken about 45 minutes after shooting time.



Me all ready to go with my war paint on. (I actually like duck hunting because it gives me an excuse to wear makeup. :-)~ )

Oldest son holding my uncles bull sprig.


Youngest son holding my hen mallard. No he is not scared or upset. That is just the funny face he likes to make for pictures.

All the birds hanging in my garage.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the pintail. As I was headed to my pheasant hunting spot last weekend, I came upon a pond next to the highway full of ducks. Most were mallards, gadwalls and wigeons, a few shovelers but not many, and one "bull sprig" as you say. I thought long and hard about taking him for my collection but decided to get on my way instead. They're a great bird.

O272 said...

It's G.I. CH!

Nice duck carnage there! Sure you didn't hit those with your truck? ;)

Alexa said...

Oh my!
I really like the first picture, beautiful.
&hearts

Desmond Jones said...

It's War Paint, CH; War Paint!

('makeup'; sheesh!)

ArtfulDodger said...

Such a beautiful vista, ahh the great outdoors BLAM!! BLAM!!

Duck carnage rules! Glad you had fun, even in makeup?

cinnamon girl said...

Your kids are cute!

FTN said...

Quack quack!

I'm completely disturbed by Husbland's comment.