Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's been a while

Well it has been a long time since I last posted. Not sure why the postings have stopped for sure. I guess I just got busy with outside stuff. My wife and I haven't really fought in a few months. We actually just got back from a vacation to Tahoe with the kids. It was a good time. We went to the same cabin that we went to for my birthday back in Feb. We are still in the process of trying to by the house. We are getting it appraised on Mon. morning. The kids started school again 2 days ago. My wife's massage business isn't doing to well though. She doesn't have that many clients yet, and she is really getting discouraged. I think she is averaging 1 massage a week. That's not enough massages for her to quit her part time job at the grocery store. Which is making her feel depressed. We did come to a finding about a month ago though. I figured out that part of how she was reacting to what I had to say was directly related to how she was feeling about her massage practice. If she was happy with her practice like getting a shop to work out of things were really good with us. But then about 3 weeks ago the owner of the shop raised her rent from 10 per client to 200 per month. That put her in a bad mood because she lost her space at the shop because she was not making enough money to afford the rent hike. Thus that started her back to snapping at me for no reason. At least now I know that it is not me that she is upset with. It is her business and landlord. I'm trying to help her out with her business but most of the time she either wants to do it alone or I don't have the money to help her out. The thing that has really upset me in the last few months is that we have been downright broke within a week of getting paid. She does have the massage money but she is not putting that into the family money. She is keeping that for who knows what. I think she's saving for a massage chair for her business but a little bit of money from her massages going into our bank account would be nice. The price of gas isn't helping much either. It now costs almost 55.00 to fill my wife's Explorer.
On to other things that I'm happy about since the last time I wrote. #1 and most important she is no longer calling Mr. D. His number has not showed up on a cell bill in about 3.5 - 4 months. She has stopped emailing other people about our relationship problems. Apparently her sister-in-law found out some things she was writing about and she chewed my wife's ass out for it. She has stopped Text messaging Mr. D. also. The other thing that I am glad about is that I am no longer receiving letters or anything from the people that she is working with. (We are going to her company picnic on Sun. though so that might change.)
So that really is all that is going on since I last wrote. I am glad that I actually got some comments. That is what got me writing again. I was actually told that my blog was good. :) I'm flattered. Although I'm not to happy about the comment spamming some stocks. :( So I guess that's all for now.

No comments: