Thursday, August 02, 2007

I am man........

.......I am pig.

Some things just can't be helped. I am a visual person. When I see something that catches my attention I can't help but notice it. Unfortunately it don't stop there at noticing it. It captivates me. Consumes me. I find myself fighting the urge to stare at it. Trust me when I say that I am not proud of this fact. I really don't like it. It is a part of what makes me.......well........me.

What am I talking about some of you may be saying. Others may know exactly what I'm talking about.

For now though I'm afraid that I must leave it at that and got to work.

1 comment:

for a different kind of girl said...

I can't even guess! And at the moment, because I'm so exhausted, I can't even think what it is that makes me get all captivated and "stare-y"

Though I'm sure there is something(s)!