Friday, August 03, 2007

I am man.....(part II)

So what was I talking about yesterday? Well nothing major. I just had a bad case of the "wandering eye" the other day.

We had an IEP meeting for youngest son the other day (again). at this meeting there was a new person in attendance. When I walked into the room I instantly noticed her. Well to be more accurate I noticed parts of her.

Now I know that I have said in the past that I am not a huge fan of breasts. At least not a huge fan of large breasts. Now don't get me wrong I do like them. I like to look at them. Touch them. All the other fun things that there are to do with BOOBS! I'm just not a person that notices them before I notice other body parts. Like belly buttons. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm!!!!!

This was not the case at the meeting though.I walked in and instantly noticed the top that she was wearing. It was a re top with black flower shapes in it. The sleeves were long and flare at the wrists. The neck took a really big plunge. Down to her twins. What a nice set of twins they were too. The bra she was wearing didn't push them up but it did push them together. Quite nicely I must say. Made for some really nice cleavage shots. I found myself having a hard time not staring at them. I did good though. I paid attention to what was going on in the meeting. I did good there. But I did find myself glancing over at her.

After the meeting as I was walking to my truck she called me over to talk to me some more. She told me some things that she was not able to say in the meeting because she is contracted through the school. I really noticed them then. She is about a foot shorter than me. So I had to look down to talk to her. That's when I noticed how tanned they were.

So yes. I have to admit it. I am man. I am pig.

Does this mean that I'm no longer attracted to Summer? Does this mean that I want to do things with another woman? Does this mean that I am just a normal living, breathing, sexual man? That has good eyesight?

The answer to the first two questions is HELL NO! I'm still very attracted to Summer, and her new set of twins. But due to the fact that I am a living, breathing, sexual man some things are just inevitable. I'm still going to look. I', just not going to act on anything that may or may not pop into my mind. (More about that some other time.) It could mean that I'm wanting some sex too. Maybe a little of both?

Besides how does the saying go? Just because I'm on a diet don't mean I can't look at the menu.

5 comments:

rockethenry said...

this entry helped me a lot because my wife and I discuss what is the role and behavior of the "normal" male. Thanks for writing it and the one preceding.

for a different kind of girl said...

I doubt the woman dressed herself that morning and thought "This shirt is a walking billboard to the fact that I have spectacular breasts!" but there is probably some nugget in the brain that also said "But they look damn good in it!"

Committed doesn't mean dead. But it's nice that it does mean, in part, remembering where you belong.

But then, I'm a voice person, so I'm trying to tune into that which can't be seen!

Confused Husband said...

d henry Your welcome. Glad I could be of assistance to you. :D

Miss Kick Ass Rack now I was actually hoping that she wore that shirt as a billboard. I mean isn't that the main factor in picking a shirt for the day? Well at least it is in my little corner of fantasy world.

Just FYI as eye apealing as they were they are nothing compared to yours. ;-)
CH

Anonymous said...

You sound pretty normal top me.

Me said...

I don't think you'd be a man if you weren't attracted to other women.