Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My stress levels as of late have been through the roof. Surprisingly enough they are not all due to my youngest son. Most of them are work related. Or to be more truthful whale related. The dam things are back. Again. I wish they would just leave for God's sake. Everyone is making such a huge deal out of this. The news media isn't helping matters either. They keep broadcasting "This is a once in a life time experience. Come out and see 'Delta' and 'Dawn' in person before they go back to the ocean." Whatever.

Seriously if these people wanted to see a whale that badly just go to Vallejo and get a ticket to Marine World. Better yet drive down to Monterey Bay and visit the Aquarium. But don't come by the thousands (YES THOUSANDS!) and clog up my highways and bridges. You idiots are interfering with the operations of our draw bridge. These damn whale lovers obviously have no brain cells left either and can't read. We have a locked gate on the bridge for a reason. It is even posted with a sign that says 'Walkway closed. Use other side' So what do they do? Step over the rail, into a LIVE lane of traffic doing 50 miles an hour and climb back over the rail on the other side of the gate. Then proceed to walk where they are not in sight of the bridge operator. Therefore they are putting themselves in very serious danger. The Coast Guard is telling the tender to open the bridge and she can't because of the people that are standing on the span that is supposed to go in the air. Just annoying the hell out of me. And causing the bridge operator a lot of grief. She's freaking out because if she don't open the bridge in a timely manner the Coast Guard can fine her quite a few bucks.

Enough of that. There has to be better things to talk about.



Let's see......






Something better..........




Summer and I were able to connect last night. For some real love making. Not just a quickie 'let's hurry up before we have to get the kids up for school' kind of thing. We took our time last night. The only down part was that we were both so tired that it didn't last as long as we would have liked it to. but it did work it's magic on me and helped me to relax and fall asleep must faster than normal.

If only we could do that every night when I come home. I wouldn't be tossing and turning for 2 hours before I finally fall asleep. I think maybe I need to rethink how I do things when I get home from work at night. Right now I walk in the door and go straight to bed. Maybe I should spend a little time watching TV or on the computer. Or better yet playing my new Playstation 2. Did I forget to mention that earlier? How rude of me.

So Fri. night right after Summer pulls out of the driveway to go on her women's retreat the guy from across the street walks up. He asks me if the kids have any video games for the TV. Yes they do. It's just an old Gamecube but they have something. Then he asks me if they would like to have a Playstation 2 with a bunch of games. I ask how much and he says FREE! Apparently he went to a store that buys old games and game consoles for re-selling. Well they told him that they would only give him $30.00 for the system and about 18 games. He says screw that I'll give it to the kids across the street before I sell it for that price. The cool thing is half the games are rated M so the kids can't play them. So I finally have some games for me the adult to play! :D I can play Tomb Raider, OO7, 2 versions of .........Oh crap! My mind went totally blank. The game that you are a guy that car jacks people.....Grand Theft Auto! That's it. I have the Vice City version and GTA III. And some others. Really the only one that appeals to me on a remote level is G.T.A. So I'll see about talking to a guy at work and see if he wants to trade some games or something.



**I actually started this last night at work. I saved it to finish this morning but now I have other things on my mind so I'm going to just publish as is.**

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

Crazy Computer Dad said...

I personally enjoy the Rainbow Six series on the Xbox/360. Socom is supposed to be similar for the PS2. They may have Rainbow for the PS2 also, not sure. First person hunt and take down terrorists. They are tons of fun to play cooperatively online too. I have a few friends that do this. Always good stress relief. I like the snowboarding games too, but I'm an avid snowboarder.

I hope you and your family are having a great holiday weekend!

~Mike