Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Still around

Well I am still around. Just not nearly as much as I'd like to be. This is really getting pathetic actually. I haven't posted a thing since the 16th!! What the hell is up with that? Is my life really that boreing? Please don't answer that. I already know the answer is yes.The fact is nothing much has been going on that has really been blog worthy. Youngest son turned 7 last Fri. We had his birthday dinner with my parents on Sat. evening. HJe has 2 $20 gift cards for Walmart and you'd think that he has Hilton money now. He's going to buy the entire store out.

Duck season also started on Sat. morning. I didn;t hunt on opening day though. I was getting things ready for that evening. My dad and I did go out on Sun. morning though. We had a good day. Came home with a few birds, took a few pictures and shot some hunting footage. We are both recording our duck hunts this year. I even got to shoot a bird when my dad was taking movies of the decoys. Can'twait to see it. Too bad at was a "real" duck. It's going to take all year if not next season as well to live this down. I'm so ashamed of myself. Below are 2 of the pictures I took on Sun. morning.

Sun. was a hard day to get through towards the end. I didn't get any sleep on Sat. night. My work phone kept ringing every time I tried to fall asleep. People calling in sick or tug boats wanting after hours openings. So finally at about 10:30 I told work not to call me again because I was supposed to get up at 1 in the morning. So that put a stop to that. Then after the last phone call Summer asked me if I "needed some help getting to sleep". That's code for she wants 'The Sex'. So me not being the type of person that turns down a woman in need got to take my sleeping aid. We both went to sleep happy. Then it was up 2 hours later to drive 100 miles each way then back in time to go to work that evening. I LOVE this time of year! DUCK SEASON IS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!


So at the very least this means that I'll be posting my sunrise pictures every week.





2 comments:

Phyllis Renée said...

Beautiful photos. I love sunrise. Sometime this year I'm supposed to go deer hunting with my husband, but he hasn't been home enough yet to go. Maybe we'll get to go before it snows, but even then I could get some great pictures. Happy hunting.

Confused Husband said...

Phyllis Renée Thank you! That is big hobby of mine. I love taking photos. Especially of sunrises and sunsets. It's one of my favorite things about hunting.

So do you hunt too or just go along to spend time with him? Nothing greater than a woman in camo with you in the blind/field.
CH