Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Did I forget to mention in my previous post that I finally got that promotion?



I did?


Sorry. Well I finally got the promotion at work and it was official Last week on the 17th. That's good news #1. Good news #2 is that we got a second person to do my job. That means that the position that has been empty for 2 years is now full. The good thing about that is that I am no longer stuck on the 3:30 to midnight shift. Beginning sometime in May after the new guy is trained I will move back to the day shift for 2 months. Then we will be on a 2 month rotation. That way we will keep up to date on how to do the full aspect of the job and not just the paperwork portion. It also means that I won't be burnt out anymore and will be able to spend some much needed time with my family in the evenings.

Ta-ta!

4 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Congrats on the promotion! That time with your family will be lovely to have back!

D said...

Congratulations on the good news! It's about time. Looking forward to posts about your enjoying the family time.

Michael said...

I haven't been by in a while but I'm glad I could make it to say congrats on the promotion. I hope this helps things around the house, maybe you can get in some more time for hunting.

Michael

Nik said...

Congrats on getting a promotion.