Wednesday, February 03, 2021

My week away part 2

    So when I last was telling you about my time away from Summer and our home, I was fighting visions of Summer and douche bag having sex on my bed. I had what I needed and went to my parents house. As I was driving to get there I could feel and anxiety attack coming on. My heart was racing, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. I felt like everything was caving in around me.

    I got to my parents house and really didn't say that much to them. I through my stuff and my dogs stuff in my moms bedroom (my parents sleep in separate rooms for at least 15 -16 years). Went to the garage and loaded my fishing stuff, beer and vodka into my dads van. I wasn't playing around. When I walked back in the house my mom asked me if I had eaten anything yet for breakfast. I lied and told her I had a granola bar. Apparently Mother Hen called her when she woke up for school and saw that I was gone. She told my mom to make sure that I was eating. 

    I really love my niece. She was looking out for me and still does.

    Once everything was loaded up in my dads van we drove off to the marina where his boat was when he bought it. We got everything loaded into the boat and got it ready to travel. The move took us a little over 3.5 hours. My dad had me drive all way to the new marina in Antioch while he walked around the boat and cleaned windows, and organized things. When we got to within .5 mile of the marina we stopped and started fishing for a bit. While we were fishing and I was no longer operating the boat, that's when I started drinking beer and vanilla vodka with Cherry Pepsi. I was just screwing around on facebook posting pictures. Not really talking much. That's the thing with my dad and I. We don;t really talk much when we spend time together fishing or hunting. We just sat out there with the dogs fishing and I was trying to drink enough to keep my mind off of what was happening.






    We only fished for about 2 hours because we had to get to the marina and pay for the slip and meet my mom there to give us a ride back to my dads van. We got the boat taken care of and met my mom. We talked a little bit on the way back back I don't remember what was said really. I was still drinking my Pepsi vodka mix since it was in a Pepsi bottle and I was a passenger.

    After we dropped my dad off at his van, I rode with my mom back to their house. We talked a bit on the way. I told her that I had contacted a lawyer while I was at my sisters house. I then told her that I made a mistake in my deep state of depression while I was at my sisters. I told her that I contacted my life insurance company and removed Summer from my primary beneficiary. I added our oldest son at 50% and each of our nieces at 25%.

    Back at the house I helped with dinner and the dishes. Kept drinking beer and then sat with them in the living room. They were watching Jeopardy. I was just looking at my tablet. Seeing if Summer was online or not on Facebook. Suddenly I saw a notification that caught my eye. A friend from High school had saw a picture that I posted earlier and said "Hey!" Seeing that made me get excited. She was a very close friend in high school. We never dated, but until I met Summer she was the person that I wanted to be with.

    She asked me how things were, how's Summer and the kids. She obviously hadn't seen any of the posts that i had posted recently. I replied to her on the post that things weren't good. he then message me in FB Messenger. This was at about 7:30 that evening. We ended up talking to each other till 2:30 in the morning. I told her everything that was going on. Actually I told her a little to fast and she couldn't keep up with the reading I was ending messages so fast. She ended up telling me to stop typing and just let her ask questions. The amazing thing was that she could read and understand my drunk typing. But she was well into a bottle of wine at the time so that may have helped. I ended up telling her everything. About all the times Summer cheated on me. About us having virtual sex with other people in the past. About us have another man in our bed.

    She told me about her marriage and her divorce. How her husband cheated on her and she cheated on her husband. How they tried to bring other people into their bedroom to help the marriage and it only made it worse. 

    I told her I can't even watch an adult video online because I feel like i am cheating on Summer. hat just the act of talking with her that night made me feel like i was cheating on Summer and I felt guilty. We weren't doing anything wrong, but I still felt like I was betraying Summer in some way. I told her this and she said that don't make sense. It's like we are going to do anything. We were talking and catching up on the last 20 years.

    Taking a quick trip back a few hours, my dads dog was all over me the entire time that I was there. When I left the living room to go the bedroom to talk to my friend he started whining. Whenever I would leave the room to get another beer he would try to follow me back but my dad kept him in the living room. At some point my parents went to bed and my dads dog kept scratching at the door. So he let him out of his bedroom and he came to my moms room where I was and started whining at the door. I let him in and he laid with me all night. This is unusual only because my dog really didn't like him laying with me when she was trying to sleep. But that night it didn't bother her. They started out on either side of me both pressed up as close as they could get while I was typing away with my friend. Then once I turned out the light and attempted to sleep, my dog got on the other side and pressed half her body against me and they other half against my dads dog.

    The next morning when I decided to walk into the living room around 6:30, both dogs went to the bathroom and then my dads dog decided that he was going to take over my dogs bed. It was a bit too small for him.



    I talked to my mom about the friend that I was up talking to all night and she was trying to remember her. Then I started asking about one of their friends to see if they knew a certain couple and they did. Apparently my dad plays golf with my friends step dads brother-in-law. That's important because she was coming up for Thanksgiving and was going to be 3 blocks from my parents house. We had planned to meet up on thanksgiving Day so I could meet her new boyfriend and see her mom and talk.

    I texted Summer around 10:30 or so to tell her I was coming home that day. It was Fri. and her day off. She said fine just stay out of her way. That's the welcome home I was hoping for. I got a razor from my mom so I could shave, take a shower and go home. My mom then asked why I shaved. AI said in part 1, I had a full beard up to a few days prior and my goatee went to my chest. I told her I don't know why. I went to cut my hair and next thing I know I was cutting off everything. The truth is, I did it because I hate the way I look without facial hair. I hated the way I felt and wanted my outside to match what I was feeling on the inside. 

    That was back in October. It is now Feb. and I still shave every 3-4 days. Everything from my head to my face. I don't feel nearly as bad as I did back then, but there are times that I still feel like shit. Last night for instance. I was reading something about rebuilding trust and I was fighting the urge to cry and was telling Summer that nothing was wrong.

    So right about the time I was getting ready to leave my dad calls and tells me not to leave yet. He had a golf buddy that was giving away a leather recliner. As I had been wanting a recliner for quite awhile I was very interested in getting it. So I hung around and waited for him to finish his round of golf and we went to his friends house and got the recliner.

    After we had the recliner loaded in my truck I thanked his friend and left. I went back to my parents house to finish getting my stuff and I drove home. The entire drive home I was shaking. My stomach was all knotted up. My palms were sweaty. I was scared. I was mad. I was afraid of what I would be coming home to.

    I got home, grabbed my stuff from the truck (all I had was a duffle bag and the dogs bed) and walked in the door...………….



No comments: