Sunday, January 03, 2021

Happy FUCKING New Year

Well the shitty year of 2020 has finally come to an end. 2021 is now upon us and has already started with a bang. Both Summer and I are sick. We did feel good enough yesterday to go duck hunting in the morning though. 

I was able to get 1 teal. We started to not feel to good so we stopped around 930 and headed back home. On the drive I got a text from my mom stating that she was tested for COVID on New Years Day and her results came back positive. Since Summer and I were there on day after Christmas for about 30 minutes and I was there again on the 31st, we decided to call Kaiser. They told us to stay off work for at least a week until we can be tested and have results and that our doctors would be calling us on Monday. The soonest we can be tested is Wednesday the 6th. 

What a great start to the fucking New Year! I hope my mom gets through this Ok. I don't care if I catch it though. I am afraid that Summer and I will be separated due to one of us being positive. I know that is very unlikely, but I have been having this recurring dream since the 27th that we are going to be separated at a hospital. Now with this it makes me feel like it is more likely to happen. 

So with that I will end this post. There is quite a b it to tell but I hate trying to post on my tablet and don't feel like going to the living room to use the computer. 

No comments: